SeedTLC on a mission to provide range of services to help individuals and organizations leveraging principles of Transactional Analysis.
Our advanced programs help developing mental health professionals like counsellors, psychotherapists, health care givers and health care workers involved in mental health initiatives and professions.Learn more
Transactional Analysis(TA) was founded by Eric Berne (1910 – 1970) who brought together some of the most effective ideas in psychotherapy into a powerful body of theory and practice.
Berne’s most significant contribution was his use of simplistic models and easy language that even a layman could understand and draw from.Learn more
About ChitraChitra’s association with Transactional Analysis is more than a decade old. She is a practising Psychotherapist and Trainer helping individuals and organization achieve their true potential.
She has an international accreditation in Transactional Analysis (Psychotherapy) and is also a ‘Provisional Training and Supervising Transactional Analyst’Learn more
- I came into the TA 101 at a time in my life when I was obsessed with knowing who I am. At the end of the session, I realised that what defines one is a lot to do with reactions/perceptions/interpretations to people and things in a given context. I went back a happier and contended person having made peace with myself :-) Chitra did a fantastic job guiding each of us in the group with the care and attention to the 'individual' that we are - patiently guiding us through our whims, our doubts, our curiosity and our
- I like to believe that there is no such thing as a coincidence in life. So the TA101 that I attended last minute expecting for it to be just a refresher of basic concepts turned out to be a 2-day workshop that provided a needed breakthrough. Through the discussions and sharing by the various participants, all of whom were treated with respect by Chitra, I was able to get some insights into an area I'm grappling with. For me it's been a weekend that tells me "I am ok" and for that I'm grateful.
- TA101 is a powerful journey inward. It takes a lot to facilitate a rather stark review of oneself and Chitra is wonderful at gently nudging us into looking at that mirror. I continue to reflect on the experience long after the workshop.
- “I attended Chitra’s 2 day TA101 workshop at her therapy center at Bangalore. Chitra has this calming effect and through this takes you down the lane in helping you connect with your inner self. Her experiential workshop helps us understand better ways of dealing with ourselves and others’ behavior, which may be completely contrasting. An amazing experience!
- The TA101 training was gripping from the concept discovery stage till the very end. The philosophy of open communication works with every relationship in daily interactions and has helped understand perceptions, appreciate connections and reflect on actions/thinking. Chitra’s effortless & effective style of facilitation added to the transformational experience.”