After participants have completed the one-year Transactional Analysis Training ‘Applying TA to self’, they can choose to sign up for the next level.
- Successful completion of the Seed TLC’s L1: One-Year Foundation Transactional Analysis Training Group
- Willingness to attend the scheduled group sessions regularly and seek personal therapy for the duration of training
Focus & Objectives
- Deepen Awareness of Self, allowing self to emerge fully
- Strengthen the depth of learning of the core concepts of Transactional Analysis which focus on application to self
- Focus will be on high level of self-reliance, learning from the group experience and group process
- Participants learn & present TA theory through own case examples
- In the subsequent years, focus will be on Application of Transactional Analysis, to clients and client systems.
The course format & course structure
The crux of the training is the provision of a supportive space through which trainees grow & learn autonomously to complete the Diploma in Transactional Analysis, offered by South Asian Association of Transactional Analysts (SAATA).
In the course of the year, participants will prepare for and complete their respective diploma exams and will consistently bring their learning for supervision. Peer and group supervision will be encouraged too.
Two days every two months, for 5-6 months per year, at Bangalore.