Having completed two years of the Practitioner’s group, those who are getting ready to write their respective CTA exams, are eligible to join SeedTLC’s Transactional Analysis CTA Exam Group.
- Completion of the 2 years of the ‘Practitioner’s Group’ from SeedTLC
- Fairly high level of awareness of and working within the transferential and counter-transferential aspects in the therapeutic relationship.
- Internal readiness to begin the CTA examination process
- Willingness to commit to the time/effort/ learning pace of the CTA exam process
Focus & Objectives
- High depth of awareness of Self, allowing self to fully emerge
- Strengthen learning of the advanced concepts which focus on transferential processes in the therapeutic relationship
The course format
- Focus on extremely high level of self-reliance, learning from the group experience and group process
- Learning happens through discussions of concepts, case examples, ongoing group supervisions
The group will meet for 10-12 week days every year, at Bangalore
In the course of the year, participants will prepare for and complete their respective CTA exam drafts and will consistently bring their cases tape transcripts for supervision. Peer and group supervision will be encouraged.
Members are expected to have done a contract with a secondary supervisor along with substantial supervisions with TA trainers outside the scope of the training group.